Friday, June 17, 2011

Conversations

Brandon is becoming quite the conversationalist and sometimes they are just too fun not to share.

"The Absent Minded Professor" Conversation from last night
I was changing Micah on the changing table and Brandon was behind me putting on his PJs.
B: Mom, you forgot my pants.
Me: What pants?
B: My pants!  Where are my pants?
Me: The ones that are on you?
B: Ohhhhhh!  Yeah!

"The Professor's Mind is Back" Conversation from this morning
B: Mommy, you have two, no you have three boys.
Me: I only see two boys--pointing at Micah then Brandon--one, two.  Where's number three?
B: You have three boys.  Daddy's at work!

Hope that brought a smile to your day as it did mine.
Pictures hopefully later today from our second park adventure.  It was a GREAT one!!!
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment