Sunday, January 2, 2011

Year In Review

I thought it might be fun to do a pictorial review of 2010 for our family, but didn't really know what or how much to include.  Then I was reading Ramblings and Photos and Ashley is hosting Memories, Dreams and Reflections!  It looked like a fun way to revisit memories through all my pictures.  Because these pictures are "interpreting" different words/phrases, they are not in chronological order, but they will give you an idea of what our year held.  There were also some words where I couldn't decide on one picture, so I made collages instead.  Here goes...

1. Me!

...and my little boys
2. I Love You

We celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary this year and I love him more and more each day.
 3. Still Laughing

My brother is always playing games and cracking people up--or pulling the wool over my eyes.  ;)
 4. Winter Wonderland

White Thanksgiving?!?!
 5. Birthday

Brandon turned 3! 
6. Friends

These four love to have adventures together.
 7. I Was Inspired

Beautiful sunrises always inspire the beginning of my day with praise to our Creator.  I've had lots of fun photographing sunrises and sunsets this year with my DSLR.

8. Spring Fever

Tulips are a breath of fresh air after all the cold/rainy/dreary months of winter.
 9. Travel or Vacation

Camping in Oregon along the Columbia River this summer...and the infamous new game of the year.
10. Summer Days

We spent lots of time out in the sun during the summer.
    11. A Day in My Life


12. All Smiles

He's still smiling about this birthday present!
 13. Autumn Harvest

Don't really have a picture of "harvest" but sure had fun taking lots of pictures of fall leaves.
 14. Family


15. Celebrate!

Micah's birth and baptism was definitely an occasion for celebration this year!
 16. Let's Do It Again

Cousin fun
 17. I Miss You

I miss my quirky family and can't wait for our reunion in February!
 18. Beautiful

It's so beautiful to Bryan and I how these two already have a "brotherly" relationship together.  What blessings!
 19. Dress Up

This is what happens when last-minute scrambling occurs because of forgetful parents.
 20. Macro


21. Holidays

We spent Christmas in Colorado this year.
22. My Favorite

This captures so much of who Brandon is...fixing something, intent, helpful, and mechanically minded.
 23. Don't Ever Change

LOVE his spice for life!!
24. Just Because...So There 
Can't forget the Olympics last February!
 25. Hopes and Dreams

Bryan and I can't wait to see where God takes these two in the years to come!
 Praying the year 2011 will be one where you can see God's plan coming to fruition in your lives.  May you draw ever closer to our God and may you know the peace that comes in knowing He holds the future.  Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment