Monday, January 17, 2011

Ice and an Anatomy Lesson

I braved the snow/ice last week to take pictures.  The ice hanging from the branches was just too cool (ha ha) not to take pictures of. 


If you look closely, you can see my reflection on the left side of the ice drop in focus.
 






Do you see the ice trail leading down to the smaller ice drop?
While walking around outside taking pictures (before the boys were up) I realized how wet the snow was and how well it was compacting.  Brandon has been trying to figure out the difference between snow and a snowman.  With the snow packing and holding so nicely, this was the perfect opportunity to make a snowman with him.  So after I put Micah to bed we went outside and had an anatomy lesson while building our snowman.  I love these two pictures because I told Brandon to smile and look at me and he thought the snowman (or "Friend" as he named him) should smile too.  Brandon pointed at Friend and told him, "You smile!" then leaned forward to make sure Friend was smiling.  :)  I was laughing so hard I almost couldn't take the pictures.



Blessings on a new week.  May God's presense be very real for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment