Saturday, January 15, 2011

Photoshop Play

My new Photoshop Elements 9 arrived this week but I haven't had a whole lot of time to play with it.  Since everyone is still sleeping here I thought it would be the perfect morning to try out/play with a new technique I saw the other day on a professional photographer/photoshopper's (is that a word?) website.  It's called "Out-of-Bounds" technique.  (You can click HERE to see his whole video tutorial.)  Anyway, the other day we went for walk (before I had to send my lens to CA to be fixed) and I was trying to capture some of Brandon's "motion" in a picture.  The pictures didn't turn out all that great, but I learned a lot and this one was okay enough to try this technique with--I'm pretty excited with how it turned out with it being my first time trying a lot of new things.  Here's my out-of-bounds picture:



How fun is that!?!

Anyway, time to work on some real projects.  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment