Saturday, January 8, 2011

Korthuis Christmas

Our original plan was to celebrate Christmas with Dad and Mom Korthuis on the Sunday before we left for Colorado.  However, Brandon ended up in ER Saturday night and all four of us had horrible colds so we decided to postpone until after we got back.  It ended up being providential because then Andrew and Cheryl were around and we were able to celebrate as a whole family--which was really fun. 




The biggest hit for Brandon of the evening. 



I got some new sweaters--this is the one I'm the most cautious and the most intrigued about.

Getting read to open the "BIGGEST" present of the evening.

It's his!!!  Bryan finally has a kindle.  I can't count how many years he's wanted one.





Dad and Mom bought a Lightning McQueen WII racing game for "themselves" to play with Brandon.
We had to try it out.
 
See those gears turning?  He's figuring it out...

And with that, Christmas if finally finished!  It was a different, wild, crazy, and amazingly fun Christmas.

Have a great weekend.

(Note: I'll probably not be posting for several days.  It's that time of year where I go through all my pictures, organize, sort, and this year I'll also be burning them to DVD.  I realized the other day that all my pictures are stored on this computer, and that's the only place they're stored, so it's time to do some major back-up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment