Friday, January 7, 2011

Opening Presents

We opened presents Christmas Eve.  It was a lot of fun, but I'm extremely disappointed with my pictures.  I knew in my head what I needed my camera to do, but I couldn't get the camera to do what I wanted it to...grrrrr!  Very frustrating. I finally gave up and switched to Auto and you can tell.  Anyway, the pictures will at least give you a glimpse in to the evening.

Mom read the Christmas story:


The biggest hit of the evening for Brandon!  It's a McQueen book with a flash light with buttons to push to help tell the story.





My Grandpa gave Grandma a beautiful bracelet made with her birth stones.
                                                                                     
Dad trying to figure out what we got him--it was a certificate for converting all his slides/negatives to digital format. 

My favorite picture of Micah from the season.  He was happy with the bows and paper!



Stacey opening her biggest clue to the present Aaron got her.

Carrying in the HUGE fish tank Aaron made for Stacey. 

She loved it!!

Mom playing hide-n-seek with the boys. 

Hopefully I'll get the rest of the weekend up today or tomorrow.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment