Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful

Today I am thankful for these beauties.  Children are fun when they're awake (most of the time) but there's just something precious about sleeping children!



I am especially thankful, as we have watched the temperatures continue to drop, that we have a warm house and warm beds.  My heart goes out to those who have no place to stay warm these days and nights.  Today our high is supposed to be 24 degrees Fahrenheit (such a weird word)--yesterday we never hit our high of 26F...

Last week

Last week

This morning
 The temperature gage did say 16.8F this morning but I was in the middle of breakfast and getting Bryan out the door so I didn't get a picture of it.  Because of the location of our gage, the temperature is usually a degree or two lower than what it reads, so really, it is possible the temp was closer to 14/15F this morning.  SOOO thankful for a warm home.

Praying your hearts and homes are warm as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment