Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November Photo Hunt Challenge

At the beginning of the month I wrote that there were two photo challenges I was trying out.  The first was Scavenger Hunt Sunday and the second now is Photo Hunt Challenge.  Usually there are a list of 20 words/descriptions to interpret through photography, but for November and December there will be only 10 so this was a perfect month for me to try it out.  I had a blast, but it was a challenge taking different pictures for both Scavenger and Photo Hunt and not reuse them for both.  (A criteria I set up for myself, although I did allow myself to double up on two photos.)  Anyway, here are my entries for the November Photo Hunt Challenge.
Enjoy.

1. Home Sweet Home (archived photo from October)


2. Thankful


3. Family
I don't really like this picture, but I wanted to save the one that turned out really well for my Christmas card.


4. I Ate This
(I also made this for our Thanksgiving dinner.)


5. A Turkey
This is an antique turkey candle that was passed down to me from Bryan's grandmother.


6. Something Hand-Made
An afghan I'm in the process of making.


7. Something Hot
A steamed up window after a HOT shower on a cold morning.


8. Something Cold
'Nuff said!


9. Something Orange
One of the most orange sunsets I've seen in a while.


10. Anything Goes
An old kerosene lantern Bryan's grandfather used to have in his shop. (I used CoffeeShop's Vintage Newspaper Action on it.)


Head on over to Photo Hunt Challenge to see some really amazing photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment