Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Brandon Happenings

Brandon is experiencing new things--all of a sudden my little boy is in church classes and I wonder where the time went.  Today was his first "stage" experience.  All the Little Lamb kids came to sing for the moms in Coffee Break.  I had substituted as a helper in their class before so I knew he didn't do much singing, but watched everything.  So before we went I got him really pumped up about singing.  He did well for the first half, really trying to sing and do the actions and then he decided he was done so he sat down.  I was laughing quietly, until the teacher asked him to stand up three times and he looked her in the eye and shook his head no.  We had a little discussion about respecting his teachers before he went back to class...

Anyway, I was laughing because he acted exactly like I imagined (and Sally later confirmed) that Bryan acted when put in the spotlight to sing...



The other night Bryan pulled out his "old school" nintendo.  He gave Brandon the duck hunting gun to play with and this is how Brandon put his own ansemble together:


I think his expression is the best part of his get-up!
 Hope you're having a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment