Sunday, November 28, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

It's that time again.  I missed last week with all the business of getting ready for Thanksgiving and the network game the day after.  Here are my entries for this week.

Black & White
These are some dried pods we saw on our walk yesterday.  I did some playing around with Wetreats textures.


I Ate This
Homemade pizza is the best!!  I did put cheese on later, but it didn't look as good after the cheese since I had to put two different types of cheese and some without cheese.


Historic
This is an old railroad kerosene lantern that Bryan's grandfather had and passed down to Bryan.  I used CoffeeShop's Vintage Newspaper action on it.


Off Center
Ever feel like this leaf?  Off center, out of balance, barely hanging on, the only one left...


The End
The end of the this snowy period is just fine by me.  Bye-bye snow...


Click on the button below to head over to Ramblings and Photos to see more Scavenger Hunt entries.


Praying you are having a restful and blessed Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment