Sunday, November 7, 2010

Micah's Humor

Micah has quite a sense of humor!  Last night I put Brandon in the bathtub and then proceeded to get Micah ready.  While I was getting Micah undressed he was talking to me and smiling.  When I put him in the bathtub I sat him up facing Brandon.  Micah took one look at him and started laughing with the cutest belly rolling laughter I've heard from him yet!  It was so funny that Brandon and I started laughing.  When we started, Micah stopped laughing and looked at us like we were crazy, kind of raising one eye brow.  So we stopped laughing.  What does he do?  He starts that belly rolling laughter again.  Brandon and I started laughing again, so Micah stopped and gave us a funny look again.  The rest of the bathtime, Micah would make silly noises, just to see us laugh, but that belly laugh followed by the eye brow raise was absolutely hilarious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment