Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Photo Drop

Well, we've had a busy summer!  I've taken lots of pictures and this morning finally finished editing them up to the end of August.  There were several occasions I wanted to blog individually but since so much time has passed and I have California pictures to edit and post about, this is going to be a one post catch up.  Here goes:

It was one of those random days I was having a hard time with Micah missing a hand and struggling to do something.  I had to quick run out to the shed for a minute and my eye caught this spider--missing two legs.  It was a God-reminder for me that sin, depravity, disabilities has touched every area of life, even the animal kingdom.  Yet this spider was still able to spin it's web and it was a good reminder for me that God will equip Micah perfectly for the work he has planned for him.



Great Grandma (my mom's mom) from Colorado came to visit her sisters for a week and we got to spend some good quality time with her as well.  Dad and Mom just happened to be coming through again for their final night's stay before heading out east while she was here which was really neat.




The one day dad and mom were back in town they helped me pick 30lbs of blue berries.  I'm pretty sure Micah ate at least half that amount off the bushes!


The beginning of August Don and Bryan both had birthdays.





One week Bryan asked me to go out to one of their bigger job sites and take pictures for their website.  The boys scored some excavator time with their daddy, too.



This picture of Brandon just makes me smile.  ;)


Brandon's birthday.  What better way to start the morning then licking the batter of your cake before breakfast!





And that takes us to the end of August.  We had a spectacular time in California and I'm very excited to get started editing the 980 or so pictures from the week, but now I really need to get some "real" work done.

Blessings on your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment