Thursday, August 23, 2012

Brandon's "Big 5 Year Old" Pictures

We headed out to the river this afternoon in our narrow window of sunshine to take Brandon's birthday pictures.  His birthday is next week but I have a certain set of parents who are heading out across the ocean pretty soon again and I wanted to make sure they had updated pictures of both boys before they left.

Brandon was very much involved in his pictures--he chose his cowboy outfit!  I took along the shorts outfit because I wanted something I knew he would be a little more active in, since that is one of his biggest traits.  He also chose a couple of the poses and really didn't want to stop taking pictures.

Bryan and I had a hard time choosing our favorites so you get to choose!  ;)


1


2

3


4


5


6


7


8


9


10


11


12


13


14


15


16


17


18

And then it was time to throw sticks and rocks in to the river to make BIG splashes!




It was a fun afternoon. 
Blessings

*Grandparents, I'd like to order pictures next week before we leave.  Please let me know which numbers, sizes and how many soon.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment