Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lessons from a Bud

Yesterday I said screw it, picked up my camera and left!

For 10 minutes I pretended the boys were both completely self-sufficient and not at each other's throats, supper did not need to be made, the dusting didn't need to be done, the floor did not need to be vacuumed one more time, the laundry didn't need to be folded, the house wasn't in toy shambles, the yard wasn't a mess, allergy research didn't need to get done, tough decisions didn't need to be made...

For 10 minutes I reminded myself that spring WILL come in season and life, the sun WILL shine again for more then a day at a time, God IS in control, and it's OKAY to say screw it for 10 minutes with my camera to enjoy the incredible new beauty God brings about every year without any help from me!!













... and it was well with my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment