Friday, March 2, 2012

A Great Leap

Well, I'm not happy about these pictures in the least, but they're the only ones I took this week.  Bryan came down with another cold at the beginning of the week, Micah came home with another cold from CO, I got a cold mid week and of course Brandon came down with another cold today.  I've had about all I can take and I'm about ready to combust!

Anyway, back to P52 pictures (theme: A Great Leap).  It's been a wet week with rain and snow, and weather changes always make the boys go wild, so I had to come up with an indoor wild yet safe activity...here's what we did.  (These pictures were taken at night in a dark hallway...thus the bad quality)

I hung balloons from the ceiling and the boys ran through jumping and hitting them as fast and hard as they could.


When Bryan got home, he carried them through like rockets...that was even more fun!



project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

All in all a great way to get rid of excess energy on cooped up days!
Have a good weekend.

3 comments:

  1. That looks like fun! I'll have to remember that the next time we're stuck indoors with too much energy. The boys' faces as they fly through the balloons are precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they look like they are have a fabulous time. Great idea to wear off energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so creative- always has been. Just wish you lived a little closer. :)

    ReplyDelete