Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Ham

With having rather volitile stomachs this week, I haven't been too strict on food.  However, with the progression of days our stomachs have gone back to normal so yesterday I was a little more strict with eating.  Well, Micah decided he wasn't going to eat his sandwhich for lunch (his favorite kind of sandwhich but with a different kind of bread).  So, I put him to bed without lunch and gave it to him for snack, but he still refused so I just recovered his plate and left it on the tray, not thinking much about it.  Well, about 4:30 yesterday afternoon he decided he was hungry enough to eat it.  He was several pieces in when I realized what he was doing because once he decides to eat he tends to stuff his mouth.  At that point I decided just to laugh it off and take pictures of my Little Ham.




And then he very politely brought me his plate and said "Ahh" (translation: All done!)


It made me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment