Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Tid-Bit While Waiting...

We have been busy, busy, busy with parties, parties, parties.  Of course, that means I have pictures, pictures, pictures to edit, edit, edit.  I'll get there...maybe next year.  Oh wait, that's in three days.  Ummmm...

Well, while you're all waiting anxiously (ha ha) for the pictures of all the parties, I thought you might enjoy listening in on a dinner conversation from yesterday between Bryan and Brandon.

Brandon: You love me, daddy.
Bryan: You're right, I do.  But you know what?  I love your mommy even more!
Brandon:  That's okay, daddy.  I forgive you.

The logic (or lack thereof) from my four year old trying to figure out language keeps me smiling.

Hope you all are having a fabulous week.  Bryan is home for the week, which is a special treat.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment