Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Funny Moments

Micah's Moment:

Sunday evening I went to the Christmas Cantata the CR Churches in the area get together to put on.  Bryan stayed home with the boys and fed them supper.  As Micah put each piece of corn bread in to his mouth, he looked at it and said, "bah, bah" (bye, bye).

Brandon's Moment:

This morning was the Christmas celebration at Coffee Break and since we're all healthy for a change, I took both boys and we enjoyed a morning of beautiful Christmas music and fellowship.  I knew the kids from Little Lambs would be coming in to sing to the moms and Brandon has a hard time actually singing so this morning's conversation went like this:

Me: Brandon, I'm so excited for you come sing for all the moms with Pastor John and the other kids!

Brandon: Mom, I don't have time for that.  I have to play with the piggy bank.

Me: But you love singing with Pastor John and the kids, and I would really love to hear you sing today.

Brandon: Well, maybe I'll try.

(And he did.  His mouth was moving a little bit with the camel song.  :))

Afterwards he came up to me and said, "Mom, I didn't sing very loud."

Me: That's okay, buddy!  I was excited to see you up there trying.

Brandon: Yeah, I did.

Blessings on your Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment