Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sunday--Sally's Birthday

Sunday was Sally's birthday.  Usually we head out to the river to watch the canoes in the Ski to Sea race, but the forecast was for rain on Sunday the majority of the week so we decided on indoor party would be preferable this year.  It turned out to be a beautiful day and we had all kinds of fun!

Here's a few of the pictures to give you an idea.

Eating outside in the beautiful sunshine and the cake I made for Sally.

The expression progression was fun when Sally opened the Kindle we all got her.


The beautiful stepping stone Uncle Keith and Aunt Pam gave her.

The correlation between Brandon pushing the peddle tractor and the boys trying to push start the four-wheelers was too funny to watch!


Jump starting


Sally, Aunt Pam, Mom, Dad, Brandon, Micah and I all walked out to the river.
I love the contrast the "short" people give to the tall tress.

Brandon's foot sure got a good work out on all the sand and stones.


Brandon getting a ride with the big boys.

All tuckered out.


Since there was no mud to be found to go mudding, jumping was the name of the game.

These didn't come out as clearly as I was hoping, but they still are pretty cool, I think.

Back at the house for a game of "Power Grid"

Brandon and Dad had a fun time playing this game together.

He tried so hard to throw far enough.

It was a great day of food, fellowship and fun! 

1 comment:

  1. Sara, I love you blog. Great pictures of jumping - I like the blurry-ish action shots. Does Sally like her Kindle? I just got one from my K class and it is very nice (especially for traveling)

    ReplyDelete