Thursday, May 5, 2011

Random

Here are a few pictures I've been wanting to share but really don't have any story to go along with them.  Saturday started out pretty rainy but turned to beautiful blue sky so we headed over to Don and Sally's to take some pictures and get a little sun for a few minutes.  I went back later that evening to practice my night photography with the tulips as well.  Nothing more exciting than that, but I like how many of them turned out so thought I'd share a few.






Sunday was also beautiful for a while so we went for a walk.  I love the reflections on the water.
We are headed down to Oregon to spend some time with Andrew and Cheryl for the weekend and will be back Sunday evening, Lord willing.

Have a wonderful weekend and to all you mothers out there--Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment