Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Helpful Friends

As I said in my last post, Saturday was the Christmas Light Parade.  After rushing home from taking pictures, having 20 minutes to make and eat supper, and rushing out the door to watch the parade at our friend's house, somewhere in all the craziness we forgot to grab Brandon heavy winter coat!!  Let me just say IT WAS COLD!!  The wind was blowing, which made it feel even colder.  So when we got to our friend's house I asked them if they had an old jacket or blanket we could wrap Brandon up in.  Here's the get-up they came up with--I think maybe he was the warmest one out there!!  Ha ha--it was great.




I know I didn't need three pictures to show you the outfit, but I love his expression in all of them. 
Hope you're having a wonderful week.  Prayers for the rest of it.

This post was linked up with Sweet Shot Tuesday.  Head on over to see some more Sweet Shots.
Sweet Shot Day

No comments:

Post a Comment