Friday, October 11, 2013

World Wide Photo Walk 2013

This was the third year I participated in Scott Kelbey's World Wide Photo Walk.  This year there were over 1300 walks and just about 28,000 people walking around the world.  It is so much fun to walk around for two hours with other photographers just taking pictures.  This year I really wanted to go somewhere I hadn't been before and the two I was looking at were either up in BC or at the southern end of Whidbey Island.  Bryan decided to come along and watch the kids while I went on the walk and then we could spend the rest of the day together and I wouldn't have to drag Lisa with me on the walk or leave four bottles behind for Bryan to feed her.  It turned about the be a beautifully sunny day!

Here are a few of my favorites from the two hour walk:














Langley, WA is an extremely artsy town.  Just about every home had some kind of art in their yard, mostly rustic and antique but some other types as well.  It was fun to have some fresh subjects to photograph.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment