Wednesday, July 18, 2012

4th of July

I know, I know, I'm two weeks late in posting this but it's not three!!  :)   There are so many other things I should be doing today, but pictures have been fun instead.  So, here goes our 4th of July celebrations!

In the morning we headed up to Stanley Park in Vancouver, BC.  Our day consisted of:

visiting...

playing at the playground...


playing this ball tossing game (I can only think of the "family" name for it and it's not appropriate to write here...soo...)

Micah eating more MM's than were good for him... (somehow he always managed to get into that bag no matter where we put it)

working on Brandon's softball/baseball skills...


One of my favorite pictures with both grandpas helping him learn.



nap time of course (cause what's a day off without a nap?)...

and my personal favorite part of the day was riding the sea wall all they way around.  According to the Stanley Park website it's about 9 km long (about 5 miles)... and Brandon rode the whole thing on his own!

I just liked this bridge picture.


We watched star fish and sea gulls eating them.

Watching a float plane take off towards the end of the ride.

Just for fun, I put a bunch of these pictures together in a "panorama". 

We got home around 5 in the evening, had some supper and then headed out to Semiahmoo to watch fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment