Thursday, July 19, 2012

4th of July Evening

After going home for some supper and a little down time, we headed out to Semiahmoo for evening fireworks.  This was the first year it wasn't raining since I've had my nice camera so I was excited about using my knowledge to try get some decent fireworks pictures.  I'm pretty happy with the results.  Here are a few of my favorites:

While waiting for it to get dark enough, the boys enjoyed throwing rocks in the water...surprise, surprise!
 It sure is nice to be able to keep them entertained so easily when we're around water like this.  ;)





Doesn't that look like a flower?




But no matter what man does, we will never be able to use color as well as God does with his paint brush.  He sure put on a spectacular sunset/moonrise that night--the likes of which we will never be able to replicate or capture completely!




May you be seeing his handy work around you today.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment