Friday, April 20, 2012

This Week in Review

 Saturday after all the hard work on the floor we went out to the river to have a hot dog roast.  It was a beautiful evening and we all enjoyed some slower time hanging out.






(It took until Wednesday evening for Brandon's pants to dry out enough for me to shake all the sand out and wash them.  After folding his socks yesterday, my counter was full of sand...hmmmm.  Pretty sure there was more sand in his boot then foot.)

Bryan likes to come home and lay on the couch after work before supper is ready.  Usually the boys are pretty good about letting him rest but on this day they decided they needed to cover him in as many toys as they could find.  In Bryan's words, "I've been toyed with."


P52 theme this week is "Things that Grow".  Aaron brought me some good quality compost last year, Bryan set up a light system for me and that gave me the courage to try start my flowers from seeds this year.  So far they're doing okay.  I'm hoping more will sprout soon.





  project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

Time to go try get Micah to drink some more.  He's had a weird fever for the past two days and I can't figure out where it's coming from.

Blessings on your weekend.

PS Yes, we've seen improvement in the boy's sleeping since putting in their new floor.  Neither of them wakes up as stuffed up as they used to be when they had carpet.

1 comment: