Friday, April 27, 2012

Precious Moments: A Little Boy in Discovery

The yard is turning GREEN (P52)!  I love this time of year with all the freshness, the buds, the warming days, the days of more sunshine then rain (still coming).

We also have a little boy who is blossoming, exploring and learning more and more about the joys of being outside.  For a long time he complained about not being able to get into the trees and I walked away and told him if he couldn't get in by himself I wasn't going to help him.  We brainstormed together and came up with using the yellow box to get in to the tree.  Then he kept asking me to help him get higher in the tree and get back down out of the tree and I walked away again telling him he could figure it out by himself--such a mean mama...there were tears, oh were there tears.  But this week he very excitedly figured out the joy of really climbing trees.  He made it all the way to the top and back down again by himself!




project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

Okay so maybe not all the way to the top of the tree, but this little boy was sure on top of the world!

Blessings on your weekend.

1 comment: