Wednesday, October 5, 2011

World Wide Photo Walk

Well, I finally had a chance to sort/edit my pictures from our Saturday photo walk.  It was such a blast!  Alyssa and I laughed so much, enjoyed seeing new perspectives, playing around with photography, and not being called "MOMMY" for a whole afternoon.  It was delightful.

When we parted that evening I told her this week looked slower...ha ha.  All of a sudden it's Wednesday evening and I feel like we've been running solid.  Monday was busy grocery shopping, cleaning up from the weekend, generally organizing the week ahead and haircuts in the evening.  Tuesday I made apple sauce for 13 hours (another post, probably tomorrow) and Bryan went back to work for another three hours after supper, this morning was Bible study and this afternoon was pictures and running errands and Bryan went back to work and is still not home.  I wonder how our slow-laundry-day-Thursday will turn out...

Anyway, back to Saturday's photo walk.  Here are some of my favorites.  One thing I really discovered, as in I knew but it really sunk in, is that I love macro photography.  I love being able to capture details.  I did a lot of experimenting also with textures, shapes, sizes, contrasts, etc.




















It's 9:45pm and Bryan just got home so it's time to be done.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment