Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Micah's 1 Year Pictures

I finally got around to taking Micah's 1-year pictures on Sunday.  It was a beautifully sunny day so we went for a walk and Bryan helped get Micah smiling and giggling. 

Here are my favorites.

I love the cheeky smile on this one




I'm thinking of this one or



this one to print for the picture wall.  Any votes?



I had made pin wheels around his birthday time for taking his pictures.  It was fun to see what he would do with them and they made for some cute shots of his personality.








Once he had picked them up and discovered that they move and he could move them to, he figured out he could tear the tops off--it all went downhill from there.  :)

Grandparents, I'm printing pictures next week if you would like to put in an order.

Blessings on your day.

1 comment:

  1. I love the one where he's sitting in the pinwheels kind of looking at them and you out of the corner of his eye. Reminds me of you. :)

    ReplyDelete