Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Catching Up--April

Here's what April has been for us so far...

I have been eagerly capturing as much spring as possible.  Gotta hold on to something
on these gloomy days!


I was so excited to discover my Daffodils (the ones that haven't bloomed for two years) are actually blooming this year!

Bryan has been wanting to read Winnie-the-Pooh to Brandon especially because he had such fond memories of reading it as a kid.  I love to listen, too, because Bryan is so expressive in his reading.

Any hint of sunshine and we are out the door if at all possible. 

Brandon helping Bryan measure our flower beds to determine how much bark we need.

Auntie Rachel came for a wonderfully spontaneous visit.  The weather wasn't great while she was here but we did manage to get a couple hours at Deception Pass without it raining on us.


Auntie Rachel fixed LOTS of puzzles with Brandon while she was here.


He looks so grown up talking on Auntie Rachel's cell phone--it's a little scary!

When we go to the big park we take my bike and trailer--Micah wasn't too sure about it at first but as soon as we get moving he enjoys it.

I've been practicing my motion/panning photography lately.  It's been quite convenient that I have a son who loves to move!


Brandon learning how to push Micah on the swing--being a goofball at the same time!  Micah loved it the most when Brandon would give him a push and then fall over.  :)



He's growing up--last year he wouldn't dare do this on this own.  One time of me
standing beside him and now he does it like a pro!



Hope your Wednesday is going well.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment