Friday, December 14, 2012

Thanksgiving

WOW!  Am I ever behind!  Just realized this week I still hadn't posted pictures from Thanksgiving, and I wouldn't but there are some pretty cute ones to share.

Brandon asked where we were going for Thanksgiving and I told him we were going to Uncle Keith and Aunt Pam's house.  At first he looked really puzzled so I said, "They have Thomas trains too."  His response?  "Oh, now I remember them.  They have Tidmouth Sheds!"  It's all about the trains folks.  ;)

First time Brandon was in front of church singing.  After encouraging him for weeks to participate in the singing and actions, he finally did that evening.  His teacher was astounded and we were so proud of him.




The game that wouldn't end...


A couple weeks ago Steph came and hung out with us for a Sunday afternoon.  The boys just absolutely love it when she comes.  The next Sunday, a week later, Micah came up to me and asked, "Where Stephie?"  She was here one Sunday, why not the next?


Friday blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment