Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Catch Up

This is going to be a quick catch up blog post with a picture dump...

P52 has been happening, just haven't taken the time to post my pictures.  We've been rather busy and blogging/pictures have taken a back burner.  I'm hoping to get completely caught up today, though.

May 25 "Favorites"  This is my favorite picture of the boys kite flying.  I love pictures of little boys helping their daddys.


June 1 "Play Time"  Grandpa and Grandma got some good play time in with the boys the week they were here--indoors and out.


June 8 "Water"  This was a great theme for that week since it rained and rained and rained and rained.  However, it rained too hard for me to feel comfortable going outside and getting the pictures I really wanted.  One day it stopped for a couple hours, though it stayed pretty cloudy, so we quick biked to the park for a while and I played with shutter speeds with the creek.  I got to thinking about that log, though, with the chain on it.  Ever wonder what stories something could tell that's been there for a long time?  I kept wondering what stories that chain would tell. 


One night the moon was beautiful and the sky clear.  I loved the way it made my flowers really stand out.


It's June, so when it's not raining we are heading to a park.


Look who is strong enough to swing on a "big people's" swing!


Yesterday was wonderfully sunny so after grocery shopping we went to Elizabeth Park for a picnic and some play time.  That little boy behind Brandon also is Brandon.  It was pretty fun to watch them come to the realization that there were other people in the world with the same name.  They became good friends in a very short time.



Blessings on your Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment