Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happenings

In the midst of all the craziness of decisions, we have been having some fun.  Thursday was Bryan's work's summer BBQ.  One of the much anticipated activities for Brandon is seeing the excavators and what's even more exciting is he usually gets to ride in one.  Well this year he got to control it (with help of course) and he was through the moon excited!! 


Love the look in his eyes on this one!

Very serious work learning excavators.

Yep, I'd get my feet out of the way too with Brandon controlling.

In it with his daddy.


Yesterday I made my favorite type of cookies for this time of year...pumpkin chocolate chip.  My children have definitely inherited their LOVE of chocolate from me.  ;)


We also picked all our apples yesterday in readiness for making applesauce.  They were starting to fall off the trees so we picked them instead of letting them go to waste.  Hopefully I'll have a chance to make it this week.  Brandon actually was a lot of help once he got the hang of it and we figured out a system that worked for him.  He of course loved being a helper.




And that's what's been happening in the Korthuis family...at least the parts I've captured in pictures.
Blessings on the rest of your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment