Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Brandon's "BIG BOY" Pictures

That's how I sold it to him this morning and he was excited about it from then on.  Of course, telling him he could wear his conductor outfit for his pictures didn't hurt anything.

Here are my favorites:

1

2

3

4

5

6

7
I was actually quite upset when this picture turned out so blown out
I couldn't even recover it, but the more I look at it, the more I'm falling in
love with the stark contrasts and the pondering look on his face.

8
He wanted to take pictures as Captain Brandon too, but at this point he was pretty worn out and had lost his enthusiasm.
"Mommy, I'm all done taking pictures.  I just want to play."
 And here are some just for fun...

9

10

11

12

13

14
It looks like he's saying "Choo, choo" here, but really he's telling me the story of how Thomas crashed off the big track.

15
Because no photo shoot of Brandon would be complete without a jumping shot.

16

17

18

19
"Mommy, I'm just all done."
Grandparents, I'll be sending in a picture order at the end of the week, so if you would like some prints please let me know.

Blessings on the rest of your week.

1 comment:

  1. Love these photos! Sweet ~ such a precious point in a boys' life captured artistically. You will treasure these. Glad you had such a successful shoot :) -Aunt Ellen

    ReplyDelete