Monday, November 25, 2013

I didn't miss this last year...

This fall has made me realize what an incredible blessing we had last fall when the boys were hardly sick at all.  We are on round three of horrible colds already.

Friday I was suspicious Brandon had a cold, but wasn't sure if it was allergies or not either.  Yesterday I knew both he and Micah had colds and the asthma had started kicking in and becoming an issue.

Last night as we were getting ready for bed Bryan asked what I was thinking so hard about and I realized I had been creating a list in my head of things to grab "in case" we had to run to the ER.  Thankfully we never got to that point, but I was up with Brandon who needed asthma relief of some sort every two hours last night and by 4:30 Micah had joined the party.  Brandon is quite a bit better this morning, but we kept him home from school so I could keep a close eye on him.  Micah, however, is really struggling to breathe today.

Where I'm thankful for medicine and the knowledge to help my kiddos ease their tighten chests, I sure didn't miss this routine last fall.

Please pray for healing for the boys and protection from this cold for the rest of us.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment