Sunday, August 5, 2012

Micah Turned 2!

The last two weeks of being pregnant with Micah literally seemed like years.  But where have the last two years gone?  Last Friday was Micah's birthday and we celebrated with Bumpa and Grandma, Gramps and Gigi, and Uncle James. 

In order to ascertain what style cake he would like, I had to do a little finagling.  Brandon tried his hardest to get him to want a Cars/Mcqueen cake, but Micah has a mind of his own so I got him alone and showed him a bunch of pictures.  Cat in the Hat was a definite favorite!  So here's what I cooked up.





Brandon did so well letting Micah open his own presents.  It was awfully difficult for him, though!


Perform with a camera on me?  Not. A. Chance!  Where are my toys?
Blessings

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. You are an ARTIST, Sara! You should enter photos of the cake in some contest. What wonderful memories you create for your sons and husband. You are a Proverbs 31 woman! :)
    With a big thumbs up,
    Aunt Ellen

    ReplyDelete